My dreams take me to the wierdest places—sometimes good, sometimes bad—but there are some of them I just don't want to forget. So good or bad, they go here. My dreams take me on a journey into the farthest parts of my mind. If I can figure out what they mean, maybe I can understand myself a bit better. You are more than welcome to take this journey with me, but don't judge what you read. Remember, it was just a dream.

That said, a lot of these dreams have at least one part of them that would be great in a story. Some of them would make amazing stories all on their own, so I do get a lot of writing inspiration from these pages. Maybe one day you'll read one of my stories and know exactly which dream inspired it!

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Terry, Moving the House, and New Star Wars

Terry was there.

That is the most important thing to note and I must state this first. Terry was there. From the first dream to the second, he was there.

In the first dream, I was traveling around an older town with my hubby. It seemed to be mostly run down and out of use. Sometimes we are driving a car, sometimes we are walking. We come to an old building with some cars beside it, and people carrying things back and forth into the building. As we pass the cars and I glimpse faces, I mention to hubby that they were famous actors,  and I wish we had a pen so I could have gotten their autographs. We decide to follow them into the building and see what is going on.

The building is much larger on the inside, and it is full of lights and cameras and people bustling every which way. It was dark, with metal rafters in the high ceiling. There was a large canyon in the center of the room, with opposing cliffsides. They are filming a movie! It seems to be a new version of Star Wars, and the roll of Luke Skywalker was played by a man who was previously an acrobat. He was causing a scene, and not one for the movie. He was complaining that he wasnt being given enough credit for the hard work he was doing, and his job wasnt showing off his terrific acrobatic skills.

We took a break from the excitement of the filming to visit a nearby gas station for some food. I don't remember why or what they had, but all I remember from there was some odd sort of burrito.

Next thing I knew we were driving around. There was a building. It was small, and just sort of sitting there at a cross section. It was old and dirty, but I decided to go inside. There were a few different rooms, but one stood out. Terry was inside. I don't remember much really, but he was there. I remember hugging him, and it felt very real. I was excited and happy to finally get to hug him again.

Then the next dream came around, and this time I was back at my dad's old house (my step-mom's house). The house appeared to be on a few acres, and nothing else was around. Sort of like a video game, you could play in your area and no where else. I was searching around the outside of the house for my cat, who was missing. I couldn't find her anywhere. Then it started to snow. It wasn't real snow though, it was tiny pieces of straw and dust which I saw was coming off the roof. The house needed repair.

Everyone was there suddenly, to help move the house. I'm not sure why it needed to be moved. Probably because suddenly it was flooding. We checked all the rooms to see that all the furniture was out of it. I saw my sisters' bedrooms, bathrooms, and a living room. It wasn't laid out the way I remember though; it was completely lined up. Bedrooms on the left of the house matched up with rooms on the right, a bathroom on one side of the hall lined up with another bathroom on the other side. I was going down the row, checking the rooms. Each door I came to that was closed, I would look over and my sister would nod or shake her head, and that was how I knew whether or not I could open the door.

Everyone went outside and began to lift the house. It was suddenly made of very thin flimsy material, like cardboard. It was flopping side to side as we carried it, and water was sloshing out of it from where it had flooded. But the land was a bit marshy in sections, so we had to find a good place to set it. We found the best section we could, though it still didn't seem good enough. We set the house back down and it went back to normal.

There were stairs now leading up to the front door. I was still looking around, calling for my kitty. Terry came up to me, leaned down over the steps to the house, and pulled out my kitty. I was so happy that he found her! I think we laughed a bit, and talked. But sadly, the dream had to end.

It was like a wonderful visit with a friend, and maybe he'll visit again sometime soon. I really hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving a Techie Genius Con Artist

In this dream, the techie man I had been so in love with looked and sounded exactly like Alec Steele, the blacksmith. It was pretty amazing....