My dreams take me to the wierdest places—sometimes good, sometimes bad—but there are some of them I just don't want to forget. So good or bad, they go here. My dreams take me on a journey into the farthest parts of my mind. If I can figure out what they mean, maybe I can understand myself a bit better. You are more than welcome to take this journey with me, but don't judge what you read. Remember, it was just a dream.

That said, a lot of these dreams have at least one part of them that would be great in a story. Some of them would make amazing stories all on their own, so I do get a lot of writing inspiration from these pages. Maybe one day you'll read one of my stories and know exactly which dream inspired it!

Friday, February 7, 2014

Go Go Power Rangers! 2!

Well, the dream last night was definitely one of the more strange. It was a piece of my childhood tossed up with some of my current life and mixed together in a way only the dream world can mix.

We were Power Rangers. Me, Mike, Chris, Megan, and some other girl. The green ranger was still Tommy though, and me and the other girls were trying to convince him to stay good (we knew he was supposed to be evil and kill us but we thought we could change him). We did a pretty good job though, because when he was supposed to turn evil he listened to us and stayed good. Yay!

Right after all that, we were at school (as the Power Rangers usually are in their down time).  There was a very mean girl there, a preppy chearleader type named Jennie (or something similar, there were 2 n's in her name). I got into a slight arguement with her and she was very mean to me. Immediately afterwards, another girl began showing me a phone/tablet app game, where you send a picture or jumble of words to a friend and they have to pick out the double letters. I thought it was funny because the first word I was shown was Jennie's name, because of the double n's.

I wanted to learn this game, and so I got it on my tablet. I tried to play it, the first image I recieved was like a picture of the Earth with a bird sitting on it, and I was supposed to pick out the two letter F's in the image... Then I got a jumble of words and I picked out the matching sets of letters, but I was confused.Throughout the entire part, I knew I was supposed to pick doubles, two was a very very VERY strong number here. But the strongest feeling I got was that I was very confused and that I didnt understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving a Techie Genius Con Artist

In this dream, the techie man I had been so in love with looked and sounded exactly like Alec Steele, the blacksmith. It was pretty amazing....