My dreams take me to the wierdest places—sometimes good, sometimes bad—but there are some of them I just don't want to forget. So good or bad, they go here. My dreams take me on a journey into the farthest parts of my mind. If I can figure out what they mean, maybe I can understand myself a bit better. You are more than welcome to take this journey with me, but don't judge what you read. Remember, it was just a dream.

That said, a lot of these dreams have at least one part of them that would be great in a story. Some of them would make amazing stories all on their own, so I do get a lot of writing inspiration from these pages. Maybe one day you'll read one of my stories and know exactly which dream inspired it!

Saturday, January 18, 2014

About The Strange Man

When I woke up but was still in a trance, I felt like my vision clouded over and I was looking at a wall or a desktop. My vision pulled back until a piece of paper appeared, and had a bunch of things typed up on it. My mind went straight to two lines near the top, and focused in on two words... Names I think.

Xeroth
Manog

 Who was this man? He appears in two of my dreams back to back but is calm and collected and does not seem to actually fit into either. I dont think he was supposed to be there. He is not tall, but not short, just taller than me. Short black hair, might be a deep brown. Light skinned. His eyes seemed to stay half open, like his eyelids just naturally didnt open all the way. It made him seem very nonchalant and collected, and he was unconcerned with anything in my dreams at all. Just me.

He spoke of a song... I cant remember... Goddess... Something. By Black... Something... A random person in my dreams interacted by looking up the song instantly and spoke of the meaning behind the lyrics. This man laughed and said he himself needed to pay more attention to them. They were deep, but I cant recall them. In the dreams he may have been wearing black or blue jeans, with a white shirt. He could have had a jacket on, maybe denim, maybe leather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving a Techie Genius Con Artist

In this dream, the techie man I had been so in love with looked and sounded exactly like Alec Steele, the blacksmith. It was pretty amazing....