My dreams take me to the wierdest places—sometimes good, sometimes bad—but there are some of them I just don't want to forget. So good or bad, they go here. My dreams take me on a journey into the farthest parts of my mind. If I can figure out what they mean, maybe I can understand myself a bit better. You are more than welcome to take this journey with me, but don't judge what you read. Remember, it was just a dream.

That said, a lot of these dreams have at least one part of them that would be great in a story. Some of them would make amazing stories all on their own, so I do get a lot of writing inspiration from these pages. Maybe one day you'll read one of my stories and know exactly which dream inspired it!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

In a Movie

In my dream, everyone I knew was playing a role in a movie. My part, as the director instructed me, was to be called over by a friend, who tells me another person we knew (Though I remember knowing the person well in the dream, I don't know who it really was, it's like I woke up and a fog hangs over their face... I know them so well, yet I don't know who it was.), well this person was in trouble or danger or was very upset or depressed, and my big part in the movie was to jump in front of a vehicle to save this person. I didn't get hit by the vehicle, though I remember being afraid even though I knew it was just a movie. The vehicle comes to a stop at a slight angle in front of me, and everyone seems to be thinking, "Okay, but what now?"

With the major drama of the movie over, it's time for lunch. I don't know at this point whether or not we're still acting. I'm in a small dark kitchen, but there are five refrigerators in a row before me. One I knew was mine, and it had simple things like hot dogs, Eckeridge sausage, leftovers... The next fridge over belonged to Alan Jackson (the country singer). I was surprised to see that every single package in his fridge had a green label boasting how environmentally friendly it is. I'm sure the idea that some foods aren't environmentally friendly must have scared me. In a bottom drawer of his fridge he had pre-made sausages on buns, individually wrapped, that only needed to be opened, heated, then eaten. It sounded good but on close inspection, it was literally just a large foot-long piece of bread, with a length of sausage on it, along with a huge pickle. The first thing I said was that we'd figure something out, and opened the door to my own fridge, but shortly decided to say screw it... We'll just eat the sausage from Alan Jackson's!

...That's really all I remember. Not even sure how I ate the sausage... >_>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving a Techie Genius Con Artist

In this dream, the techie man I had been so in love with looked and sounded exactly like Alec Steele, the blacksmith. It was pretty amazing....