My dreams take me to the wierdest places—sometimes good, sometimes bad—but there are some of them I just don't want to forget. So good or bad, they go here. My dreams take me on a journey into the farthest parts of my mind. If I can figure out what they mean, maybe I can understand myself a bit better. You are more than welcome to take this journey with me, but don't judge what you read. Remember, it was just a dream.

That said, a lot of these dreams have at least one part of them that would be great in a story. Some of them would make amazing stories all on their own, so I do get a lot of writing inspiration from these pages. Maybe one day you'll read one of my stories and know exactly which dream inspired it!

Friday, December 30, 2011

Odd Camping Rituals

Okay this one I really only remember bits and pieces, I'm thinking they were actually from seperate dreams that just ran together.

In one section, I was going camping with my husband Mike and his best friend Chris. We were in a clearing between a ring of trees, and I'm fairly certain we were on our property. We had a tent set up and something... I can only describe it as "evil"... came near us, and there was an overbearing sense of urgency and danger. The guys grabbed aerosol cans and began spraying them on the ground in a large square shape, and somehow I knew it would protect us. Chris even sprayed some on my legs, though it didnt make me feel any better and now that I look back I'm not even sure if that did any good at all. I actually recall feeling somewhat disappointed after he sprayed me down.

That section fades out, and I come into another section. This time, I'm lying in bed propped up with quite a few pillows and covered with at least 3 huge blankets, and my sweet hubby is sitting by my side, holding my hand. I was very sick, and he was telling me that I'll get better soon. His friend Chris walks into the room with a bowl of chicken noodle soup, and a cold Coca Cola, and sits down on the other side of me and asks if I need anything else. My hubby smiles at me, and I ask them to put on a movie. Next thing I know, I'm watching something on my computer screen, though I'm not sure what it was they put in. My hubby lays down next to me and Chris leans back in a chair, and we all relax to our movie.

Yeah, that's about all I remember. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving a Techie Genius Con Artist

In this dream, the techie man I had been so in love with looked and sounded exactly like Alec Steele, the blacksmith. It was pretty amazing....