My dreams take me to the wierdest places—sometimes good, sometimes bad—but there are some of them I just don't want to forget. So good or bad, they go here. My dreams take me on a journey into the farthest parts of my mind. If I can figure out what they mean, maybe I can understand myself a bit better. You are more than welcome to take this journey with me, but don't judge what you read. Remember, it was just a dream.

That said, a lot of these dreams have at least one part of them that would be great in a story. Some of them would make amazing stories all on their own, so I do get a lot of writing inspiration from these pages. Maybe one day you'll read one of my stories and know exactly which dream inspired it!

Sunday, February 4, 2018

Jungle Business

Okay, so this one is written out really rough right now because it was originally recorded through voice to text and I'm only just now transferring it over. Fair warning.

Another girl and I are going through the jungle. We had to get through dense underbrush, across a river, and up to this really strangely put building. When we went inside the front door, there was a man behind a counter on the opposite side of the room, sitting back in his chair, and he told us that...I think he said Santa Claus would be with us shortly, but he was talking about the man in back.

This businessman comes out from in the back, and I don't remember what we were there for or what he was promising, but he was saying stuff about making us happy in our lives and fixing our problems and making everything okay.

Somehow, we ended up running from this guy. It was like he was trying to kill us. He had this really big sharp knife, and I think at some point we got ahold of some knives as well, and we just really had to get away from this guy. But we weren't alone at that point. I believe there was a third person that we were trying to bring with us, someone who had already been there, someone this man had already been torturing and chopping into. And we grabbed this guy or this person and I think had him on some sort of makeshift stretcher, something that we were using to help carry him along, because I think his leg was broken or really badly cut up.

We're fighting with this businessman as we're making our exit, and the man behind the counter never did or said anything; he just looked up, kind of half-smiled, and then just kept sitting there doing whatever it was he was doing.

So there's this really big knife fight going on: me and this girl against the businessman. We're constantly slashing and reaching our knives out and catching the backs of each other's arms and legs, and I think at one point one of our stomachs even got a knife in it. I remember digging a knife into this man's back but it had the same effect as if it had grazed him—I mean he really just didn't feel it.

But we managed to get a head start away from him, and we're running through this jungle practically carrying this guy with us, and the whole time we just keep looking back over our shoulders. And we can see this businessman coming through the jungle. We get to the river, and this is where we really get held up. There's kind of a raft/boat here, and we manage to get onto it and we're taking these big poles to help push us, but I guess we're not trying to get to the other side, we're trying to get farther up river. But we're fighting all these weird things that keep coming at us, and I'm not really sure exactly what most of it was, but I feel like it may have been stuff like an intense amount of bugs, the businessman may have been in the water, we had trouble actually fighting the current.

To be honest, I don't even remember how it ended. I don't remember how we got away or if we even did get away. I do, however, remember that we were all bleeding a lot; we had a lot of cuts everywhere. The man that we had saved, I don't even know if he was going to live, but we were trying very hard to keep him alive. It really just hurt a lot, we had knife slashes in our skin in places we couldn't even reach.

All in all, it was one of the strangest dreams that I've had yet that actually put me into the story so intensely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving a Techie Genius Con Artist

In this dream, the techie man I had been so in love with looked and sounded exactly like Alec Steele, the blacksmith. It was pretty amazing....