My dreams take me to the wierdest places—sometimes good, sometimes bad—but there are some of them I just don't want to forget. So good or bad, they go here. My dreams take me on a journey into the farthest parts of my mind. If I can figure out what they mean, maybe I can understand myself a bit better. You are more than welcome to take this journey with me, but don't judge what you read. Remember, it was just a dream.

That said, a lot of these dreams have at least one part of them that would be great in a story. Some of them would make amazing stories all on their own, so I do get a lot of writing inspiration from these pages. Maybe one day you'll read one of my stories and know exactly which dream inspired it!

Friday, December 14, 2012

Angry Lecturing

This dream was fairly simple actually. All that really happened (that I can remember anyhow) was that Mike had gotten extremely pissed off at my friend Megan, and the most of the dream was him standing by the front door, her sitting on the love seat in the living room, and he was just yelling at her. Not all of it was straight out yelling of course; most of it seemed like lecturing. He was telling her all the things he was fed up with, all the things he felt she needed to start doing more of around the house, all the reasons he had for not liking the way she was or the things she was or was not doing, and he was telling her all the things that I do around the house that she could very easily do and was not doing. All the extra work he watched me do day in and day out, and all the things that he was going to do if she didn't start picking up the slack around here. All the things that apparently he had built up anger for, but had never said. Well he seemed very relieved to finally be getting it off his chest, even though he was very angry and hateful at this time. I didn't know what to do except to sit there and listen, keep my head down, and just keep crocheting. I didn't want to take sides, I didn't want to outright agree with him, but I also didn't want to stand up for her when I did feel personally that there were a few things around the house that she COULD be doing more of... Oh well. It was a very hateful dream, angry and full of frustration, although the lecturing and stuff was probably a good step.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving a Techie Genius Con Artist

In this dream, the techie man I had been so in love with looked and sounded exactly like Alec Steele, the blacksmith. It was pretty amazing....